During our 2018 Annual Meeting we will report on our accomplishments, consider the organization’s performance over the past year, and set objectives for the coming year.
Similar to past years, we anticipate that more than 150 business, governmental, civic, and military leaders and community members from the four-county region (Pulaski, Phelps, Laclede, and Texas) will attend. As our theme for this year’s meeting suggests, we look forward to continuing to leverage our “Enduring and Emerging Partnerships” as we focus on our FUTURE. We hope that you will join us for this great event.
Additionally, we anticipate hearing from state and military leaders on the importance of the roles that our communities, region, and state play in supporting our men and women in uniform and their families, thereby enhancing Fort Leonard Wood’s mission success. Our impressive list of speakers this year include:
- Missouri Governor Mike Parson
- (Invited) Maneuver Support Center of Excellence and Fort Leonard Wood Commanding General Maj. General Kent Savre
- Fort Leonard Wood Garrison Commander Colonel Eric Towns
- Missouri Military Advocate Joe Driskill
- Program Director, Department of Defense Office of Economic Adjustment Jim Holland
- Director of Policy and Business Development, Kit Bond Strategies Mike Dubois
The event will be held at The Ark in Waynesville from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Box lunches will be provided for those in attendance.
The event is free and open to the public, but you must RSVP. You can RSVP here.